Saturday, May 1, 2010

1-2 May 2010 X)











when may''1'' 9++ pm .. SK come 2 my home swing .. and we learn some stupid swinging skill ... at swinging pool dance ''Sorry , sorry'' .. N ''Boom boom pow'' .. XD .. n i learn some new skill 4my beat box ..xD .. must TQ ''Youtube'' .. =) .. after that me with sk going mamak eat our ''dinner'' .. X) .. hmm ... reach mamak .. i order a mee curry n 100 plus .. total 4my order is Rm6 .. okay 4the price .. =) .. ♥


Almost may''2'' that mean midnight la~ .. with sk again 2 the mid valley ..take ticket for the movie ''Iron man 2'' .. x] .. taking jor .. we wanna going back home that time .. sk have a damn stupid idea .. but we done it .. on the road of mid valley walk back 2 OUG !! .. damn tired man!! >__<'' almost using 1hour ++ time 2 walk back .. back to my home din take a shower n deep it of my loving dream .. =D morning 10++ am i wake up to brush my toothpaste n take a fresh shower WOOHOO ! .. feel high ..xD ..LOL .. than take a brkfirst .. than i start clean my room until 11am.. than SK sms me he is reach my home n ready to mid valley again..xD LET GO BUDDY !!! ~ ~ ~ ♥ .. reach mv .. ''Movie time'' .. the movie is talking about.. ''Iron Man 2 is the Tony Stark of films - utterly aware of just how awesome it is, and yet charming and funny enough to get away with it.'' .. finish movie time when back 2 my home sk coming 2 .. SK do a damn no brain de think .. rosak my thk .. some pic u cn see what he make.. =__='' .. but finally he make back ... not original but never mind la i will 4get what u do.. than i chat with my friend win lynn .. but we just chat a mint i think ~ because she going 2 dinner aiyo >__< '' .. never mind lur~ .. cause i going dinner 2 LOL..


However .. my post just until here next time only renew again =) .. N 2day was a fun day for me XD .. least gonna say2 everyone .. Good night! ~ Farewell ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment